Learner Insurance to Practice In Your Own Car
Learner Driver Insurance to Practice in your Own Car is a short term online policy, from 28 days cover up to 140 days. We do also offer annual Learner Driver policies – see below for further details.
We offer two types of Owner Learner Driver Insurance policies;
Benefits of Temporary Owner Learner Driver Insurance;
You can buy your Temporary Owner Learner Driver Insurance immediately online;
Annual Learner Driver Insurance for Your Own Car
We can arrange Annual Learner Driver Policies for Learners who own their own cars. You may also be able to start earning your own No Claim Bonus by taking out an annual policy. If you pass your driving test during the annual policy period, call our Young Driver’s team to discuss what options are available to you – 03303 331 256.
- Damage to the insured vehicle due to an accident
- Damage or loss caused by malicious damage, fire, theft or attempted theft, or vandalism
- their property
You must be accompanied in the car at all times by an adult who:
- has held a full UK, EEA or EU driving licence for over 3 years
- is between the ages of 25-72
* All cars are rated between groups 1 – 50 for insurance purposes. If the car is over group 28 you will be notified during the quote process.
We cannot insure everybody under this policy and have certain exclusions which are shown in the Acceptance Criteria.
Our simple application process will make sure you are eligible for the policy.